First mini-workshop, Montreal, May 30 to June 4, 2016.
Université du Québec À Montréal (UQÀM)
- This is the first workshop organized by the ANR Project CoSpIn .
The topics we hope to discuss include, but are not limited to, generating functions, conformal symplectic structures, overtwisted contact structures, Lefschetz fibrations, Lagrangian cobordisms, translated point homology, orderability of contact manifolds, contact spectral invariants.
Of course, everybody is welcome. However we a priori have funding only for the participants mentionned below. (If you really really want to come and need money to do so, you should ask though.)
- Roger Casals (MIT, Cambridge),
- Baptiste Chantraine (Université de Nantes, Nantes),
- Octav Cornea (UdeM, Montréal),
- Luis Diogo (Columbia, New York),
- Emmanuel Ferrand (UPMC, Paris),
- Rémi Leclercq (Université Paris-Sud, Orsay),
- Maÿlis Limouzineau (UPMC, Paris),
- Marco Mazzucchelli (ÉNS, Lyon),
- Emmy Murphy (MIT, Cambridge),
- Sheila Sandon (IRMA, Strasbourg),
- Lisa Traynor (Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr),
- Anne Vaugon (Université Paris-Sud, Orsay).
- The idea is to have at most two talks a day, with no length limitation, and to organize discussions related to the talks during the rest of the time. The harder to tell the difference between talks and discussions, the better.
- Monday : 10:00 E. Murphy, Conformal symplectic structures / 14:00 M. Mazzucchelli, Morse index of generating functions
- Tuesday : 10:00 R. Casals, The power of the front projections / 14:00 M. Limouzineau, Operations on Legendrians and generating functions
- Wednesday : 10:00 O. Cornea, On Lagrangian cobordisms / 14:00 L. Traynor, Minimal length of Lagrangian cobordisms
- Thursday : 10:00 M. Sandon, Applications of translated point homology / 14:00 L. Diogo, Symplectic homology of complements of smooth divisors
- Friday : 10:00 M. Sandon, On Legendrian translated point homology / 14:00 Discussions and open questions
- The workshop will take place at the maths department of UQÀM . The closest subway station is Place-Des-Arts. The building is located here .
- Founded by
- ANR , NSERC , and CIRGET .