I am a second-year Phd student under the direction of Prof. Pascal Auscher, l'Equipe Analyse
- Harmonic Analysis: Operator Theory on Tent Spaces.
- Partial Differential Equations: Elliptic Boundary Value Problems.
- Fields Influenced by Pascal Auscher, Steve Hofmann and Alan
Preprints and Publications
Y. Huang, Weighted Tent Spaces with Whitney Averages: Factorization, Interpolation and Duality,
Séminaires d'Analyse Harmonique, Orsay.
1. Summer School on T(1) and T(b) Theorems and Applications,
Bonn (Germany), July 21-26, 2013.
2. Research Term on Real Harmonic Analysis and Applications to PDE,
Madrid (Spain), April-June, 2013.
The 9th International Conference on Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations,
Madrid (Spain), June 11-15, 2012.
Dorothee Frey, Henri Martikainen and Mihalis Mourgoglou: Prof. Auscher's postdocs since 2011.
Pierre Portal and Andreas Rosén: whose work with Prof. Auscher are mostly relevant with my thesis.
Jonathan Sondow, a master of Euler constant, and a note of us on infinite products.
Yongqi Liang, where you can find a list of young Chinese mathematicians in Paris.