ERC Consolidator grant project IPFLOW
Principal Investigator : Colin Guillarmou
subject of the ERC project is Inverse Problems and the analytic study
of flows (Anosov flows, Axiom A flows, geodesic flows etc).
We aim to study :
* X-ray transform and boundary rigidity problems: can we recover a
function/tensor from its integrals along geodesics ? Can we
recover a metric from the length of its geodesics ?
* Ruelle resonance spectrum for hyperbolic flows and long time dynamics.
* Microlocal methods for problems on flows, like rigidity questions.
* June 26-30, 2017: Summer school: Microlocal Analysis and Applications in Cardiff
* July 3-7, 2017: Summer school: Analytical aspects of hyperbolic flows
* February 7-8-9, 2018: mini workshop/working group seminars in Orsay
* June 4-8, 2018: workshop Analytic Study of Flows, Peyresq
Papers/publications in the theme of the ERC project IPFLOW:
* F. Faure, C. Guillarmou, Horocyclic invariance of Ruelle resonant states for contact Anosov flows in dimension 3.
Math Research Letters, to appear. [arXiv:1705.07965]
* R. Graham, C. Guillarmou, P. Stefanov, G. Uhlmann, X-ray transform and boundary rigidity for asymptotically hyperbolic manifolds.
Preprint submitted. [arXiv:1709.05053]
* C. Guillarmou, M. Mazzucchelli, L. Tzou, Boundary and lens rigidity for non-convex manifolds.
Preprint submitted. [arXiv:1711.10059]
* S. Dyatlov, C. Guillarmou, Dynamical zeta functions for Axiom A flows
Bull. AMS, to appear. [arXiv: 1801.00348]
Guillarmou, J. Hilgert, T. Weich, High
frequency limits for invariant Ruelle densities
* C. Guillarmou, M. Salo, L. Tzou, The linearized Caleron problem on complex manifolds
Preprint. [arXiv: 1805.00752]
* C. Guillarmou, T. Lefeuvre, The marked length spectrum of Anosov manifolds
Preprint. [arXiv: ]