One of the main research areas of contemporary geometric analysis concern the study of the dynamics of geometric flows.
Their use lead to breakthrough results such as the solution of the Poincaré conjecture by Grigory Perelman.
Geometric flows such as the Ricci flow, the Kähler-Ricci flow, its modifications and generalisations
such as the Chern-Ricci and the pluriclosed flows play a key role in the field.
Recent progress have been made by Bamler and Tian-Zhang on the convergence of the Kahler-Ricci flow over complex manifolds with positive first Chern class.
These advances concern the celebrated Hamilton-Tian conjecture.
A key technique needed for the solution of this conjecture is the Cheeger-Colding-Tian and Cheeger-Naber theory
on the structure of the limit spaces and the uniqueness of their tangent cones.
A major advance in this theory has been made by Cheeger-Naber with their solution of the codimension four conjecture on the Gromov-Hausdorf limit of noncollapsed manifolds with bounded Ricci curvature.
The theory initiated by Cheeger-Colding-Tian plays also a fundamantal role on the existence of Kähler-Einstein metrics over complex manifolds with positive first Chern class.
It is expected that the Hamilton-Tian conjecture will lead to a different proof of their existence.
For this purpose an important notion of modified algebraic stability have been introduced by B.Zhou-X.Zhu.
On a different direction Song-Tian and La Nave-Tian initiated a promising Analytical Minimal Model Program for the solution of the abaundance conjecture
on algebraic varieties with intermediate Kodaira dimension.
Their analytic program has attracted many researchers working in the field of complex analysis.
One objective of the workshop is to bring together leading experts from France, China as well as from International institutions.
The other main objective is to bring together PhD students, post-docs and other young researchers from France and China.
- Gérard BESSON, Grenoble Alpes University
- Vincent GUEDJ, University Paul Sabatier, Toulouse
- Xiaobo LIU, BICMR Peking University
- Pierre PANSU, University of Paris-Sud, Orsay
- Xiaohua ZHU, SMS and BICMR Peking University
- Hugues AUVRAY, University of Paris-Sud, Orsay
- Nefton PALI, University of Paris-Sud, Orsay
- Thomas RICHARD, University of Paris-Est, Créteil
- Jacques SMULEVICI, University of Paris-Sud, Orsay
List of speakers:
- Claudio AREZZO, ICTP, Italy
- Alix DERUELLE, Pierre et Marie Curie University, France
- Philippe EYSSIDIEUX, Grenoble Alpes University, France
- Erlend GRONG, University of Luxembourg
- Oana IVANOVICI, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Wenshuai JIANG, Warwick University, UK
- Yuguang SHI, BICMR-Peking University, China
- Jian SONG, Rutgers University, US
- Jeffrey STREETS, Univerity of California at Irvine, US
- Gang TIAN, Princeton, US, and BICMR-Peking University, China
- Lu WANG, University of Wisconsin Madison, US
- Micah WARREN, University of Oregon, US
- Bin ZHOU, Peking University, China
- Xiaohua ZHU, SMS and BICMR-Peking University, China