Last updated: July, 11th 2012
- Back to the the project page
- (2012) Gilles Blanchard, Sylvain Delattre, Étienne Roquain. Testing over a continuum of null hypotheses. Under minor revision.
- (2012) Gilles Blanchard, Torsten Dickhaus, Étienne Roquain, Fanny Villers. On least favorable configurations for step-up-down tests. Under minor revision.
- (2012) Pierre Neuvial, Étienne Roquain. On false discovery rate thresholding for classification under sparsity. Under revision.
(2011) Étienne Roquain. Type I error rate control in multiple testing: a survey with proofs.
Journal de la Société Française de Statistique, 152(2):3--38.
(2011) Étienne Roquain and Fanny Villers.
Exact calculations for false discovery proportion with application to least favorable configurations.
Annals of Statistics Volume 39, Number 1, 2011, 584-612.
(2010) Kyung In Kim, Etienne Roquain and Mark A. van de Wiel. Spatial Clustering of Array CGH Features in Combination with Hierarchical Multiple Testing. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, Vol. 9, No. 1, 2010.
(2010) Alain Celisse and Stéphane Robin. A cross-validation based estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses.
J. Statist. Planning Inference, 2010 (electronic).
Volume 140, Issue 11, November 2010, Pages 3132-3147.
- July, 2nd, 2012: closing meeting of the project, with the following talks:
- Étienne Roquain: On fdr thresholding for classification under sparsity (joint work with Pierre Neuvial)
- June, 14th, 2012: Hypothesis Testing and Bayesian Inference: New Applications of Kernel Methods by Arthur Gretton (Gatsby Neuroscience Unit and University College London)
- December, 3rd, 2010: testing problems and computer vision
- November, 16th, 2009:
Exact calculation of false discovery rate for step-up and step-down
Étienne Roquain and Fanny Villers