All courses of this master will be given in English (of course, unless all people speak French). On the contrary, when we propose courses from other master programs, they are not guaranteed to be in English (even if most of them are indeed in English).
Courses will mainly be held in the campus of Polytechnique-ENSTA (Palaiseau), and at Université Paris-Sud (Orsay).
Dates (for 2016/2017)
- Intensive training : September 5 to 16.
- Basic courses : September 19 to November 18 (including one week of Halloween vacations).
- Advanced courses : November 21 to January 27 (Christmas vacations : Dec 17 to Jan 2).
- The second term starts on January 30. It includes a small Winter Break (February) and Spring Break (April, typically during the internship period, to be arranged with the internship supervisors).
- The program will end in September 2017.
A research internship lasting at least 3 months is required, and the duration can go up to 6 months and possibly end after the end of the program. In this last case, the defense will be scheduled before the end of the internship, as it is not possible to do it after mid-September. The defense date will be fixed later during the program, but is usually held during the two weeks of intensive training of the next year.
Mme Florence Rey
Laboratoire de Mathématiques d’Orsay.
Bâtiment 430, Université Paris-Sud, 91405 Orsay cedex.
For any other information
Please contact the director of the program, Filippo Santambrogio, or any member of the board.